Monday, March 2, 2009

friends.<3 or not.


theres not many you can call a friend.
a friend whose there for you though the good times and the bad.
&& blah blah blah.
all that bullshit that the whole world has heard.
yet my friends, my friends are more than that.
my friends make me happy in my worst.
diss me when i miss em.
hug me when i dont wanna be touched.
my friends are my 911, there are always on call.
my friends make sure i get home safe even when im not with them.
my friends get matching tattoos, so whatever happens between us, we shall always remember each other.my friends shop together, party together and we cry together.we all become obsessed with a fictional character out of a book.we go to the movies and take up a whole row, and text eachother throughout the whole movie if we are too far away from each other.
my friends are way better than your friends, see cause my girls are some flyyy ass bitches.
lemme rephrase that, my friends are ZUMMYYYY FLY.
my my friends are international, see cause my friends come from everywhere you would like to be vacationing.
i love my friends.<3
they are more like familiy.
<333333
now lets get nasty. . .
um yea;
i cant impose.
&& being fake isnt apart of my flow
i wont entitle myself to a fictitious role.
i think our time is up like;tick - tick bLOW.
if you are to me what i am to you
then this means to us our friendship is threw.
no further elaboration no need for compensation
you can keep your heart -ye - i took it for granted
your methods are slanted;
so i'll be straight forward you died - to me ; hope you live happily inside of your insecurities for eternity.
see because bitches like you i serve a respectful plate of fuck yous,
with a side order os keep bangin` bitch !

No comments: